Register for The Sixth Wonca East Mediterranean Region Family Medicine Congress 2019 (WONCA EMR 2019) and join the leading Family Medicine Congress in the Region with unique opportunity to interact with highly renowned experts in family medicine.
7 March 2019
- Standard Fee
11 January 2019
- Early Bird Fee
10 January 2019
- Access to Session Halls
- Access to Exhibition Halls
- Delegate Bag
- Final Program
- Coffee Breaks
- US$ 500
- US$ 400
Allied Health Care Professional
- US$ 350
- US$ 300
- US$ 200
- US$ 150
- US$ 400
- US$ 320
If you are young/junior doctor and still in residency program, please contact pco for registration at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In numerous lectures, presentations, courses, posters and videos, leading experts will present the latest scientific knowledge and state-of-the-art research
- WONCA EMR 2019 offers a unique platform and the opportunity to meet and network with a truly international audience and gain insight into the latest product information and trends.
- Do not miss this opportunity to meet the great line up of faculty from around the world
- Free access to the exhibition running alongside the conference
- Earn CME points
- Family Physicians
- Family Medicine Residents
- General Practitioners
- Public and Community Health Doctors
- Social workers
- Paramedical Staff
- Medical Students
- Rehabilitation Doctors & Physiotherapist
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event.
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before 31 January 2019 . After this date cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to email@example.com, indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before 31 January 2019 the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 refund charge)
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after 31 January 2019 .
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursements and refunds will not be given for delegates who only partially attended the conference.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions above constitutes a legal binding contract under UAE law.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- Participants are required to abide by the local UAE law and local customs.
- Please note that delegates with inappropriate attire might not be allowed into the conference venue.
- The organiser will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- The organiser reserve the right “in extreme circumstances” to change the time and meeting venue.